Date(s) - 28/03/2019
9:00 am - 12:30 pm
The Quill Consultancy
This half-day course aims to introduce the components of Microsoft Outlook to participants who are new to e-mail or have used mail client software at home and now wish to extend their knowledge.
It is assumed you have good general computing skills and are familiar with the Windows environment.
Upon completion of this course participants should be able to:
- Start and end a session of Outlook
- Identify the main areas of the Outlook environment
- Address, compose and send messages including attachments
- Read, print and store messages
- Track messages
- Create an AutoSignature
- Create a rule for processing inward mail
- Create personal distribution lists
- Create and edit appointments and events in the Calendar
- Create recurring appointments
- Schedule a meeting
- Create and maintain a contact list
- Create and maintain a task list
- Use the Journal to track documents
- Grant others access to your Outlook folders
- Use of Public folders
At the completion of the course, participants should be able to send and receive mail, schedule appointments and events, manage a contact list, create notes and tasks, use the Journal, and manage their Outlook environment efficiently.