This event is currently not scheduled. If you are interested, please do not hesitate to contact us via the form below.
Extending your InDesign skills.
InDesign allows you to create professional publications. It gives you the creative freedom, productivity, and precision needed to design superior pages. Learn how to prepare publications for printing.
Topics will be selected from the following:
- Handling page elements
- Duplicating items
- Applying transparency
- Importing styles from Word
- Nested and Related styles
- Creating Bezier paths
- Creating Compound paths and Type outlines
- Inserting Footnotes and text variables
- Document Sections
- Create a Table of Contents
- Exporting PDF Files
- Exporting Files for the Web
Note: This course is sourced from an external provider. An additional charge applies for the manual.
Please call us on 6234 3883 for more information.