This event is currently not scheduled. If you are interested, please do not hesitate to contact us via the form below.
This five-day course teaches experienced VMware vSphere® administrators how to use the powerful automation tools that all vSphere customers have access to. Using real-world use cases and examples, you learn how to automate day-to-day administration tasks with VMware vSphere® PowerCLI™ and VMware vRealize® Orchestrator™. During class, you use these tools to automate tasks in a realistic lab environment.
• VMware vSphere PowerCLI 12.0
• VMware vRealize Orchestrator 8.1
Experienced vSphere administrators who want to use available tools to automate day-to-day tasks
By the end of the course, you should be able to meet the following objectives:
• Describe the features and benefits of automation in a vSphere environment
• Understand the role of the vSphere Web Services API in automation
• Use the Managed Object Browser (MOB) to view the structure of VMware vSphere® API and
VMware vCenter Server® inventory
• Use vSphere PowerCLI to deploy and manage virtual machines and virtual infrastructure
• Run and manage library vRealize Orchestrator workflows
• Design, develop, and run custom reusable vRealize Orchestrator workflows
• Use the vRealize Orchestrator PowerShell plug-in in a custom workflow
• Manage Guest Operations using vRealize Orchestrator and vSphere PowerCLI
• Describe VMware vSphere® Client™ code capture
Completion of the following courses, or equivalent experience with vSphere deployments:
• VMware vSphere: Install, Configure, Manage
Would you like additional information about this event ?