Date(s) - 27/03/2020
1:00 pm - 2:00 pm
How Do I Present Online
The world has changed so very quickly beneath our feet. Terms like, “Social Distancing” have entered our mainstream language and classrooms and presentations aren’t delivered the way they used to be. Everywhere we look we see encouragement to deliver our meetings, lessons and presentations online. The technology is there, but how can we use it effectively ?
Join me in this session as we show you how just how can use online presentation tools to keep your audience engaged.
We will be using Microsoft Teams to show you:
- Setting up the meeting and your devices
- Web Camera basics
- Keep Attendees and students engaged
- Presenting PowerPoint slides
- Using a whiteboard
- Engagement through collaboration and co-authoring
- Use quizzes and questions to measure engagement
- Recording the session
Bookings are closed for this event.