Date(s) - 24/09/2018
9:00 am - 12:30 pm
The Quill Consultancy
This half-day course is intended for those who wish to utilise the features of OneNote to streamline their work practices. This course is initially intended for our Education Department client, but enquiries are welcome from other agencies and businesses.
Please note, this course needs a minimum number of eight attendees.
It is assumed you have good general computing skills and are familiar with the Windows environment.
Upon completion of this course participants should be familiar with:
- the OneNote Interface
- creating a Notebook
- adding and naming sections, pages, sub-pages and Section Groups
- working with notes including text, drawings, images, links, audio and video
- adding documents – spreadsheets, file printouts and attachments
- using Tags – applying tags, custom tags and searching for tags
- searching notes
- exporting notes to other formats
- sending a page by email
- sharing a notebook
- using OneNote to create Outlook tasks
- using OneNote to take meeting notes
At the completion of this course, participants should have gained the skills to be able to use the features of OneNote to organise and manage their information.
This event is fully booked.