Date(s) - 12/11/2018 - 14/11/2018
This three-day course is intended for anyone who is working in an IT Service Delivery role and who wants to gain knowledge in IT Service Management best practice. The course covers the principles of the IT Infrastructure Library and will help you to understand how your organisation can gain significant advantages by applying ITIL concepts to your work environment.
The ITIL Fundamentals Foundation Certification Training Course includes the ITIL Foundation Certificate Exam at the end of the third day of the course, at no additional cost.
After completing this course, participants will have the knowledge to manage and provide an IT Service which fulfils the needs of the business, based on best practice principles. This will include an understanding of how the various sections of their IT organisation work together to achieve the organisation’s objectives.
Key topics include:
- Discover how to effectively integrate IT with the Business.
- Learn about ITIL, ITSM and ISO/IEC 20000
- Developing a service culture.
- Facilitate teamwork and communication.
- Deliver and support quality IT services.
- Improve business process efficiency.
- Understand how ITSM best practices can facilitate alignment of IT business objectives.
- Understand what can be achieved through the successful implementation of Service Management.
This event is fully booked.