This event is currently not scheduled. If you are interested, please do not hesitate to contact us via the form below.
This one-day course continues the journey of learning Kubernetes. Through a series of lecture and lab exercises, the operational and internal workings of Kubernetes are explored. System administrators and Cluster Operators will learn the skills of operating an existing built cluster.
• Any Kubernetes Cluster
• Anyone responsible for maintaining a Kubernetes Cluster
By the end of the course, you should be able to meet the following objectives:
• Understand cluster logging architectures and implement a reference solution in lab
• Learn how to troubleshoot cluster problems
• Successfully onboard new Applications and Teams
• Become confident in managing a Kubernetes Cluster
• Linux concepts and command line proficiency
• General networking proficiency
• Completion of Kubernetes: Foundations
Would you like additional information about this event ?