This event is currently not scheduled. If you are interested, please do not hesitate to contact us via the form below.
This five-day course teaches experienced VMware vSphere® administrators how to use the powerful automation tools that all vSphere customers have access to. Using real-world use cases and examples, you learn how to automate day-to-day administration tasks with VMware vSphere® PowerCLI™ and VMware vRealize® Orchestrator™. During class, you use these tools to automate tasks in a realistic lab environment.
• Anyone involved with using or building a Kubernetes cluster
By the end of the course, you should be able to meet the following objectives:
• Build, test, and publish Docker container images
• Become familiar with authoring YAML files and its syntax
• Understand Kubernetes core user-facing concepts, including Pods, Services, and Deployments
• Use kubectl the Kubernetes CLI, and become familiar with its commands and options
• Understand the architecture of Kubernetes (Control plane and its components, worker nodes, and
• Learn to debug issues with application deployments on Kubernetes
• Apply resource requests, limits, and probes to deployments
• Manage dynamic application configuration using ConfigMaps and Secrets
• Deploy other workloads, including StatefulSets, DaemonSets, Jobs, CronJobs
• Learn about user-facing security best practices using ServiceAccounts, RBAC, and NetworkPolicies
• Linux concepts and command line proficiency
• General networking proficiency
Would you like additional information about this event ?