Date(s) - 30/03/2020
9:15 am - 10:15 am
The Quill Consultancy
MICROSOFT TEAMS SESSION 1
Microsoft Teams is a tool designed for working online remotely. This first 1 hour session will go through the following topics:
- Installing and signing in to Microsoft Teams.
- Browser vs desktop
- Finding others on Teams
- Messaging and Dialling your contacts.
- Organising your first teams meeting
- Setting up devices
- Joining a call
- Share or present from your side
- Access settings
- Access chat options
- Sharing desktop
- Introduction to chat apps
NOTE: This course will be run online, please contact us directly if you wish to attend in person.
Bookings are closed for this event.