This event is currently not scheduled. If you are interested, please do not hesitate to contact us via the form below.
About this Course
Get a functional overview of Microsoft Teams and learn how to make the most out of it’s broad suite of functionalities. Students will learn about the features available to them in Microsoft Teams and some concepts & best practices that can make remote teamwork and collaboration a pleasant experience for everyone.
This course is suitable for anyone who works in a team and wishes to use Microsoft Teams to help them collaborate. Students who work remotely are positioned to get the most out of this course but it is not essential.
At Course Completion
After completing this course, students will be able to:
- Find and install Microsoft Teams on all their devices
- Know how Microsoft Teams fits into the Microsoft 365 Suite of Products
- Navigate the Teams Desktop & Web applications confidently
- Recognise the different functions of Teams, Channels & Tabs
- Use Teams to communicate with colleagues via chat, voice and video
- Seamlessly integrate their Outlook and Teams experience
This course will cover the following topics and Features of Microsoft Teams:
- What is Microsft Teams
- What are Teams, Channels & Tabs
- Chat messaging and post to channels
- Manage how you recieve notifications
- Managing your status
- Managing files and file sharing in teams
- Using the Calendar to schedule and attend meetings
- Device set up
- Joining and Attending meetings
- Meeting etiquette and best practices
- Integrating Other Apps
There are no prerequisites for this course.
NOTE: This course will be given online however if you wish to do the session at Quill please contact us directly as spaces are limited due to the COVID-19 precautions that need to be taken.
Bookings are closed for this event.
Would you like additional information about this event ?