This event is currently not scheduled. If you are interested, please do not hesitate to contact us via the form below.
The Quill Consultancy
Microsoft Outlook to participants who are new to e-mail or have used mail client software at home and now wish to extend their knowledge. It is assumed you have good general computing skills and are familiar with the Windows environment.
- Start and end a session of Outlook
- Identify the main areas of the Outlook environment
- Address, compose and send messages including attachments
- Read, print and store messages
- Track messages
- Create an AutoSignature
- Create a rule for processing inward mail
- Create personal distribution lists
- Create and edit appointments and events in the Calendar
- Create recurring appointments
- Schedule a meeting
- Create and maintain a contact list
- Create and maintain a task list
- Use the Journal to track documents
- Grant others access to your Outlook folders
- Use of Public folders
Bookings are closed for this event.
Would you like additional information about this event ?