This event is currently not scheduled. If you are interested, please do not hesitate to contact us via the form below.
The Quill Consultancy
Hone your data visualisation skills by working through this special Power BI case study. With direct instruction you will learn how to create your own COVID-19 Case Tracker using the latest data from John Hopkins University.
To get the most out of this masterclass session you will be confident in your use of the Windows operating System, familiar with data analysis technologies like Power BI or Excel. Have used or heard of Power Query and Data Analysis Expressions.
Participants should have access to the Power BI Desktop application, the internet and a Power BI Free License.
- How to create a refreshable web query using Power BI.
- Advanced data transformation techniques like, pivoting, merging, and creating query functions.
- How to visualise data using slicers, bar, column, map and scatter visuals.
- How to set up drill through targets.
- How to perform complex calculations with DAX Measures.
- How to create DAX variables to simplify complicated calculations.
- How to set up sleek report navigation controls.
- And much more.
NOTE: This course will be given online however if you wish to do the session at Quill please contact us directly as spaces are limited due to the COVID-19 precautions that need to be taken.
Bookings are closed for this event.
Would you like additional information about this event ?