Date(s) - 17/09/2020
9:00 am - 4:30 pm
The Quill Consultancy
This course is a one-day introduction to the Microsoft Project software and how it can be used to assist in managing your projects.
At the conclusion of this course, users will feel confident in using Microsoft Project to create and manage tasks and resources for projects.
- an overview of project management terminology
- an introduction to Gantt charts
- an introduction to PERT charts
- creating a project schedule
- defining and assigning resources and costs
- establishing and reviewing dependencies
- techniques for resolving resource conflicts
- modifying the calendar to record holidays and RDO’s
- alternate layouts
- establishing a baseline
- customising layouts
- storing and printing files
- creating graphs
- using notes
- sorting notes to create follow-ups
- an introduction to filters
- printing reports
Would you like additional information about this event ?