This event is currently not scheduled. If you are interested, please do not hesitate to contact us via the form below.
This three-day course builds your skills in application management using VMware App Volumes® and VMware Dynamic Environment Manager®. You learn how to use App Volumes to deliver applications and data to desktops and users in seconds and at scale. You gain skills in managing application life cycles from installation to update and replacement. You also learn how to use VMware Dynamic Environment Manager to provide personalization and dynamic policy configuration across virtual, physical, and cloud-based environments to simplify end-user profile management.
• VMware App Volumes 4
• VMware Dynamic Environment Manager 9.10
• VMware Horizon 8 v2006
Experienced system administrators and system integrators responsible for implementing VMware Horizon®, Citrix XenApp and XenDesktop, and RDHS solutions
By the end of the course, you should be able to meet the following objectives:
• Describe the features and functions of App Volumes and VMware Dynamic Environment Manager
• Demonstrate the architectures of App Volumes and VMware Dynamic Environment Manager
• Install and configure App Volumes
• Create and deploy Application Packages and writable volumes
• Install and configure VMware Dynamic Environment Manager
• Manage application configurations, user environment settings, and personalization settings
• Experience with virtualized desktop implementation
• Familiarity with VMware Horizon
Would you like additional information about this event ?