Date(s) - 24/05/2021
This one-day course teaches you how to use the VMware Carbon Black® App Control™ product and leverage the capabilities to configure and maintain the system according to their organization’s security posture and organizational policies. This course provides an in-depth, technical understanding of the Carbon Black App Control product through comprehensive coursework and hands-on scenario-based labs.
This course is also available in an On Demand format.
• VMware Carbon Black App Control
System administrators, security operations personnel including analyst and managers.
By the end of the course, you should be able to meet the following objectives:
• Describe the components and capabilities of application control
• Manage and configure the Carbon Black App Control server based on organizational requirements
• Create policies to control enforcement levels and agent functionality
• Implement rules to support the organization’s security posture
• Use the Carbon Black App Control tools to understand agent and server data
There are no prerequisites for this course.
Would you like additional information about this event ?