This event is currently not scheduled. If you are interested, please do not hesitate to contact us via the form below.
This one-day course teaches you how to configure and scope the rules within VMware Carbon Black® App Control™ product to maintain the system according to your organization’s security posture and organizational policies. Additionally, this course covers troubleshooting both the server and the agent for Carbon Black App Control and how to identify issues that impact normal operations. This course provides an in-depth, technical understanding of the Carbon Black App Control product through comprehensive coursework and hands-on scenario-based labs.
This course is also available in an On Demand format.
• VMware Carbon Black App Control
System administrators and security operations personnel, including analysts and managers
By the end of the course, you should be able to meet the following objectives:
• Manage and configure the Carbon Black App Control sever based on organizational requirements
• Implement rules to support business processes and automatic approvals
• Identify scenarios and use cases for Custom rules and Event rules
• Describe common troubleshooting scenarios for the Carbon Black App Control server
• Describe common troubleshooting scenarios for the Carbon Black App Control Windows agent
This course requires completion of one following course:
• VMware Carbon Black App Control Administrator
Would you like additional information about this event ?