This event is currently not scheduled. If you are interested, please do not hesitate to contact us via the form below.
This one-day course teaches you how to use the VMware Carbon Black® Cloud Audit and Remediation™ product to build queries for IT hygiene, incident response, and vulnerability assessment to support your organization’s security posture and policies. This course provides an in-depth, technical understanding of the product through comprehensive coursework and hands-on scenario-based labs.
This course is also available in an On Demand format
• VMware Carbon Black Cloud Audit and Remediation
• VMware Carbon Black Cloud Endpoint™ Advanced
• VMware Carbon Black Cloud Endpoint™ Enterprise
System administrators and security operations personnel, including analysts and managers
By the end of the course, you should be able to meet the following objectives:
• Describe the components and capabilities of VMware Carbon Black Cloud Audit and Remediation
• Identify the architecture and data flows for Carbon Black Cloud Audit and Remediation communication
• Describe the use case and functionality of recommended queries
• Achieve a basic knowledge of SQL
• Describe the elements of a SQL query
• Evaluate the filtering options for queries
• Perform basic SQL queries on endpoints
• Describe the different response capabilities available from VMware Carbon Black Cloud
This course requires completion of the following course:
• VMware Carbon Black Cloud Fundamentals
Would you like additional information about this event ?