Date(s) - 21/07/2021
This one-day course teaches you how to use the VMware Carbon Black Cloud Endpoint™ Standard product and leverage the capabilities to configure and maintain the system according to your organization’s security posture and policies. This course provides an in-depth, technical understanding of the product through comprehensive coursework and hands-on scenario-based labs.
This course is also available in an On Demand format.
• VMware Carbon Black Cloud Endpoint Standard
• VMware Carbon Black Cloud Endpoint™ Advanced
• VMware Carbon Black Cloud Endpoint™ Enterprise
System administrators and security operations personnel, including analysts and managers
By the end of the course, you should be able to meet the following objectives:
• Describe the components and capabilities of VMware Carbon Black Cloud Endpoint Standard
• Identify the architecture and data flows for Carbon Black Cloud Endpoint Standard communication
• Perform searches across endpoint data to discover suspicious behavior
• Manage the Carbon Black Cloud Endpoint Standard rules based on organizational requirements
• Configure rules to address common threats
• Evaluate the impact of rules on endpoints
• Process and respond to alerts
• Describe the different response capabilities available from VMware Carbon Black Cloud™
This course requires completion of the following course:
• VMware Carbon Black Cloud Fundamentals
Would you like additional information about this event ?