This event is currently not scheduled. If you are interested, please do not hesitate to contact us via the form below.
This one-day course teaches you how to use the VMware Carbon Black® Cloud Enterprise EDR™ product and leverage its capabilities to configure and maintain the system according to your organization’s security posture and policies. This course provides an in-depth, technical understanding of the product through comprehensive coursework and hands-on scenario-based labs.
This course is also available in an On Demand format.
• VMware Carbon Black® EDR™
• VMware Carbon Black Cloud Endpoint™ Enterprise
Security operations personnel, including analysts and managers
By the end of the course, you should be able to meet the following objectives:
• Describe the components and capabilities of VMware Carbon Black Cloud Enterprise EDR
• Identify the architecture and data flows for VMware Carbon Black Cloud Enterprise EDR communication
• Perform searches across endpoint data to discover suspicious behavior
• Manage watchlists to augment the functionality of VMware Carbon Black Cloud Enterprise EDR
• Create custom watchlists to detect suspicious activity in your environment
• Describe the process for responding to alerts in VMware Carbon Black Cloud Enterprise EDR
• Discover malicious activity within VMware Carbon Black Cloud Enterprise EDR
• Describe the different response capabilities available from VMware Carbon Black Cloud
This course requires completion of the following course:
• VMware Carbon Black Cloud Fundamentals
Would you like additional information about this event ?