This event is currently not scheduled. If you are interested, please do not hesitate to contact us via the form below.
This one-day course teaches you how to use the VMware Carbon Black® EDR™ product and leverage the capabilities to configure and maintain the system according to your organization’s security posture and policies.
This course provides an in-depth, technical understanding of the Carbon Black EDR product through comprehensive coursework and hands-on scenario-based labs.
This course is also available in an On Demand format.
• VMware Carbon Black EDR
System administrators and security operations personnel, including analysts and managers
By the end of the course, you should be able to meet the following objectives:
• Describe the components and capabilities of the Carbon Black EDR server
• Identify the architecture and data flows for Carbon Black EDR communication
• Describe the Carbon Black EDR server installation process
• Manage and configure the Carbon Black EDR sever based on organizational requirements
• Perform searches across process and binary information
• Implement threat intelligence feeds and create watchlists for automated notifications
• Describe the different response capabilities available from the Carbon Black EDR server
• Use investigations to correlate data between multiple processes
Would you like additional information about this event ?