This event is currently not scheduled. If you are interested, please do not hesitate to contact us via the form below.
This one-day course teaches you how to use the advanced features of the VMware Carbon Black® EDR™ product. This usage includes gaining access to the Linux server for management and troubleshooting in addition to configuring integrations and using the API. This course provides an in-depth, technical understanding of the Carbon Black EDR product through comprehensive coursework and hands-on scenario-based labs. This class focuses exclusively on advanced technical topics related to the technical back-end configuration and maintenance.
• VMware Carbon Black EDR
System administrators and security operations personnel, including analysts and managers
By the end of the course, you should be able to meet the following objectives:
• Describe the components and capabilities of the Carbon Black EDR server
• Identify the architecture and data flows for Carbon Black EDR communication
• Identify the architecture for a cluster configuration and Carbon Black EDR cluster communication
• Describe the Carbon Black EDR server data types and data locations
• Use the API to interact with the Carbon Black EDR server without using the UI
• Create custom threat feeds for use in the Carbon Black EDR server
• Perform the integration with a syslog server
• Use different server-side scripts for troubleshooting
• Troubleshoot sensor-side configurations and communication
This course requires completion of the following course:
• VMware Carbon Black EDR Administrator
Would you like additional information about this event ?