This one-day course teaches you how to use the VMware Carbon Black® EDR™ product during incident response. Using the SANS PICERL framework, you will configure the server and perform an investigation on a possible incident. This course provides guidance on using Carbon Black EDR capabilities throughout an incident with an in-depth, hands-on, scenario-based lab.
This course is also available in an On Demand format.
• VMware Carbon Black EDR
Security operations personnel, including analysts and incident responders
By the end of the course, you should be able to meet the following objectives:
• Utilize Carbon Black EDR throughout an incident
• Implement a baseline configuration for Carbon Black EDR
• Determine if an alert is a true or false positive
• Fully scope out an attack from moment of compromise
• Describe Carbon Black EDR capabilities available to respond to an incident
• Create addition detection controls to increase security
This course requires completion of the following course:
• VMware Carbon Black EDR Administrator
Would you like additional information about this event ?