This event is currently not scheduled. If you are interested, please do not hesitate to contact us via the form below.
This three-day course teaches you skills for deploying and managing a VMware Cloud™ on AWS infrastructure. Through a mix of lecture and labs, you deploy and manage the VMware Cloud on AWS and VMware vSphere® features that build a foundation for a hybrid infrastructure. You also discuss when and where these features have the greatest effect.
Anyone planning to migrate, build, or hybridize with VMware Cloud on AWS will benefit from this course.
- VMware Cloud on AWS
- VMware ESXi™ 7.0
- VMware vCenter Server® 7.0
- VMware vSAN™ 7.0
- VMware NSX-T™ Data Center 2.5
Experienced system administrators, system engineers, and system integrators
By the end of the course, you should be able to meet the following objectives:
- Describe the architecture of VMware Cloud on AWS
- Deploy a VMware Cloud on AWS SDDC and Virtual Machines (VMs)
- Configure internal, external, and inter-SDDC networking
- Describe and configure storage integrations and solutions for VMware Cloud on AWS
- Configure a connection between an on-premises vSphere SDDC and a VMware Cloud on AWS SDDC
- Configure the scale-up and scale-down of a VMware Cloud on AWS SDDC
- Migrate virtual machines between on-premises vSphere and VMware Cloud on AWS SDDCs
- Describe additional services that add value to a VMware Cloud on AWS SDDC
- Describe lifecycle, troubleshooting scenarios, and support resources for a VMware Cloud on AWS SDDC
This course requires meeting one of the following prerequisites:
- VMware vSphere: Install, Configure, Manage
- VMware vSAN and HCI Fundamentals
- Introduction to Network Virtualization with NSX
Bookings are closed for this event.
Would you like additional information about this event ?