This event is currently not scheduled. If you are interested, please do not hesitate to contact us via the form below.
During this five-day, hands-on training, you gain the advanced knowledge, skills, methodology, and abilities to achieve competence in troubleshooting the Horizon component of VMware Horizon® 7. You increase your skills and competence in using VMware and third-party tools to analyze and solve problems associated with a Horizon implementation. This lab-intensive course provides you with a comprehensive environment to test your skills at identifying and solving a broad range of issues.
- VMware Horizon 7.7
- vSphere 6
- Experienced system administrators and system integrators responsible for maintaining the View component of VMware Horizon 7
By the end of the course, you should be able to meet the following objectives:
- Use the Horizon Administrator web client, log files, and both VMware and third-party tools to analyze, diagnose, and troubleshoot problems in a Horizon environment
- Optimize the display protocol and the virtual desktop to ensure an optimal end-user experience
- Identify infrastructure problems as they relate to Horizon
- Discuss Horizon installation problems and best practices
This class requires understanding the concepts and topics presented in the following courses:
- VMware Horizon 7: Install, Configure, Manage
- VMware Data Center Virtualization Fundamentals
Experience with working with View and VMware vSphere® is helpful.
Would you like additional information about this event ?