This event is currently not scheduled. If you are interested, please do not hesitate to contact us via the form below.
This three-day, hands-on training provides you with the knowledge, skills, and abilities to achieve competence in deploying and managing VMware Horizon® Cloud ServiceTM on Microsoft Azure. This training increases your skill and competence in using the VMware Horizon® Cloud Administration Console and Microsoft Azure portal.
- Horizon Cloud
- System administrators and system integrators
By the end of the course, you should be able to meet the following objectives:
- List the Horizon Cloud Service on Microsoft Azure features and benefits
- Identify the Horizon Cloud and Microsoft Licensing deployment options, requirements, and processes
- List the Horizon Cloud Service on Microsoft Azure system architecture components
- Interpret the Horizon Cloud basic architecture diagrams
- Discuss topics relevant to Horizon Cloud and Microsoft Azure
- Summarize the Horizon Cloud Service on Microsoft Azure analytics and monitoring capabilities
- Discuss the Horizon Cloud Service on Microsoft Azure networking concepts, connectivity considerations, and required ports
- Define the Horizon Cloud Service on Microsoft Azure scalability options
- Discuss the Horizon Cloud Service on Microsoft Azure Active Directory integration
- Determine the Horizon Cloud Service on Microsoft Azure Active Directory requirements
- Determine steps and requirements to deploy Horizon Cloud Service on Microsoft Azure
- Identify the Horizon Cloud upgrade features and benefits
- Outline steps to deploy nodes in Horizon Cloud Service on Microsoft Azure
- List steps to convert the master virtual machine to an assignable image
- Outline steps to create a Remote Desktop Session Host (RDSH) farm and Remote Desktop Server (RDS) desktop pools
- Describe how a user can access an application by using the RDS Farm
- Compare dedicated assignment and floating assignment
- Outline steps to create desktop and application assignments and entitlements
- Describe capabilities that the Cloud Service Admin UI provides for monitoring the health of an RDSH farm
- Describe VMware User Environment ManagerTM and its architecture
- Explain the User Environment Manager functional areas and their benefits
- Explain the User Environment Manager profile management and its features
- Compare and describe the VMware Identity ManagerTM deployment models
- Discuss the Horizon Cloud on Microsoft Azure critical issues
There are no prerequisites for this course.
Would you like additional information about this event ?