Date(s) - 12/07/2021 - 16/07/2021
This five-day course provides comprehensive training on considerations and practices to design a VMware NSX-T™ Data Center environment as part of a software-defined data center strategy. This course prepares the student with the skills to lead the design of NSX-T Data Center offered in the NSX-T Data Center 3.0 release, including design principles, processes, and frameworks. The student gains a deeper understanding of NSX-T Data Center architecture and how it can be leveraged to create solutions to address the customer’s business needs.
- NSX-T Data Center 3.0
- Network and security architects and consultants who design the enterprise and data center networks and NSX environments
By the end of the course, you should be able to meet the following objectives:
- Understand and apply a design framework
- Apply a design process for gathering requirements, constraints, assumptions, and risks
- Analyze existing physical networking and security components, processes, and operations
- Design a VMware vSphere virtual data center to support NSX-T Data Center requirements
- Design a physical network to support network virtualization in a software-defined data center
- Design logical network services
- Design logical security services
- Design a data center rack solution to support scalability and high availability
- Analyze the operational readiness of an organization and perform a skills gap analysis
- Analyze alternative design choices for risk mitigation
- Understand the design and support for NSX-T Data Center infrastructure in a multi data center infrastructure
Before taking this course, you should have completed the following course:
- VMware NSX-T Data Center: Install, Configure, Manage [V3.0]
You should also have the understanding or knowledge of these technologies:
- Good understanding of TCP/IP services and protocols
- Knowledge and working experience of computer networking, including:
- Switching and routing technologies (L2-L3)
- Network and application delivery services (L4-L7)
- Knowledge and working experience of VMware vSphere® environments and KVM-based environments
The VMware Certified Professional – Network Virtualization (2020) certification is recommended.
Bookings are closed for this event.
Would you like additional information about this event ?