This event is currently not scheduled. If you are interested, please do not hesitate to contact us via the form below.
This five-day, fast-paced course provides comprehensive training on how to install, configure, and manage a VMware NSX-T™ Data Center environment. This course covers key NSX-T Data Center features and functionality offered in the NSX-T Data Center 3.0 release, including the overall infrastructure, logical switching, logical routing, networking and security services, micro-segmentation and firewalls, and more.
Access to a software-defined data center environment is provided through hands-on labs to reinforce the skills and concepts presented in the course.
- NSX-T Data Center 3.0
Experienced system administrators or network administrators
By the end of the course, you should be able to meet the following objectives:
- Describe VMware Virtual Cloud Network and the NSX-T Data Center architecture
- Describe the NSX-T Data Center components and main functions
- Explain the NSX-T Data Center key features and benefits
- Deploy and configure NSX-T Data Center infrastructure
- Configure layer 2 logical switching and bridging
- Explain the tiered routing architecture and configure gateways
- Configure advanced services such as VPN and load balancing
- Describe the NSX-T Data Center security model with micro-segmentation
- Configure Distributed Firewall and Gateway Firewall to protect east-west and north-south traffic
- Explain advanced security enforcement with URL analysis, IDS, and partner service insertion
- Integrate VMware Identity Manager™ or LDAP with NSX-T Data Center and configure role-based access control
- Describe NSX-T Data Center Federation use-cases and architecture for switching, routing, and security
This course requires meeting one of the following prerequisites:
- Good understanding of TCP/IP services and network security and working experience with firewalls
- Working experience of enterprise switching and routing
Solid understanding of concepts presented in the following courses:
- VMware Data Center Virtualization Fundamentals
- VMware Introduction to Network Virtualization with NSX
- VMware Network Virtualization Fundamentals
Bookings are closed for this event.
Would you like additional information about this event ?