Date(s) - 15/06/2021 - 16/06/2021
This two-day, hands-on training course gives experienced VMware vSphere® administrators the knowledge to install, configure, and manage VMware Site Recovery Manager™ 8.2. This course also shows you how to write and test disaster recovery plans that use Site Recovery Manager.
This course is also available in an On Demand format.
• VMware Site Recovery Manager [V8.2]
vSphere administrators, architects, system engineers, and systems integrators who are responsible for the deployment or management of Site Recovery Manager
By the end of the course, you should be able to meet the following objectives:
• Summarize the components of Site Recovery Manager architecture
• Deploy and configure the Site Recovery Manager appliance
• Describe the principal disaster recovery topologies that are used with Site Recovery Manager
• Configure inventory and resource mappings
• Describe the storage replication options that are used with Site Recovery Manager
• Configure Site Recovery Manager to leverage array-based replication
• Describe VMware vSphere® Replication™ functionality
• Describe the vSphere Replication architecture
• Deploy and configure vSphere Replication for use with Site Recovery Manager
• Build Site Recovery Manager protection groups based on vSphere Replication
• Build, edit, execute, test, and remove a recovery plan
• Perform a planned migration
• Perform reprotect and failback using Site Recovery Manager and vSphere Replication
This class requires completion of one of the following courses:
• VMware vSphere: Install, Configure, Manage [V6.x]
• VMware vSphere: Fast Track [V6.x]
• VMware vSphere: What’s New [V5.5 to V6.x]
• VMware vSphere: Troubleshooting Workshop [V6.x]
Or equivalent knowledge and administration experience with VMware ESXi™ and VMware vCenter Server™.
Would you like additional information about this event ?