This event is currently not scheduled. If you are interested, please do not hesitate to contact us via the form below.
This intensive 3-day, instructor-led course in RabbitMQ provides a deep dive into how to install, configure, and develop applications which leverage RabbitMQ messaging. The course begins with RabbitMQ installation and general configuration. It continues with developing messaging applications using the Java APIs, and delves into more advanced topics including clustering, high availability, performance, and security. Modules are accompanied by lab exercises that provide hands-on experience.
By the end of the course, you should be able to meet the following objectives:
• Install and configure RabbitMQ
• Activate and use plugins such as the web management console
• Implement messaging patterns and applications using the Java client
• Set up a cluster of RabbitMQ nodes
• Configure high availability appropriately
• Tune and optimize RabbitMQ for better performance
• Secure RabbitMQ
Knowledge on Core Java or any enterprise programming language
Would you like additional information about this event ?