Date(s) - 12/07/2021 - 16/07/2021
This is a five-day course that is a follow-on to the VMware vRealize® Automation™ Install, Configure, Manage course. In this course, you go deeper into using the advanced features of vRealize Automation to deploy user systems and interface vRealize Automation with other platforms. The course covers deploying and enterprise level cluster environment using VMware vRealize® Suite Lifecycle Manager™.
This course makes heavy use of hands-on labs. Students can run 41 labs during the 5-day course.
• VMware vSphere® 7.0
• VMware vRealize Automation 8.1
• VMware vRealize Orchestrator 8.1
• VMware vRealize® Suite Lifecycle Manager™ 8.1
• VMware NSX-T Data Center 3.0
Experienced system administrators and system integrators responsible for using the advanced features of vRealize Automation in enterprise deployments.
By the end of the course, you should be able to meet the following objectives:
• Create and configure advanced blueprints with complex YAML and cloudConfig.
• Use vRealize Automation advanced blueprints to deploy an actual 2-tier DB-Server using MySQL and phpMyAdmin.
• Practice troubleshooting techniques with advanced YAML blueprints in vRealize Automation.
• Use advanced VMware NSX-TTM Data Center networking features including NAT, routed networks, load balancers, security groups, and tags.
• Configure subscriptions to use VMware vRealize® Orchestrator™ workflows and create custom actions using XaaS.
• Configure and use ABX actions in vRealize Automation subscription
• Describe various options to integrate vRealize Automation with Kubernetes
• Create VMware Code Stream™ pipelines.
• Configure vRealize Automation to integrate with configuration management tools such as Puppet and Ansible.
• Create and use Ansible playbooks that integrate with vRealize Automation.
• Configure security certificates in vRealize Automation from external Certificate Authorities.
• Configure VMware NSX® Advanced Load Balancer™ to deploy VMware Identity Manager™ and vRealize Automation clusters.
• Describe the steps involved in VMware Identity Manager and vRealize Automation cluster deployment and scale-out.
• Describe the clustered deployment architecture, including Kubernetes pods and services.
• Use vracli commands, log files, and VMware vRealize® Log Insight™ to troubleshoot vRealize Automation and vRealize Automation deployments.
This course requires completion of the following course:
• VMware vRealize Install Configure Manage [V8.x]
Would you like additional information about this event ?