This event is currently not scheduled. If you are interested, please do not hesitate to contact us via the form below.
During this five-day course, you will focus on installing, configuring, and managing VMware vRealize® Automation™. You will gain an understanding on how to use vRealize Automation to automate the delivery of virtual machines, applications, and personalized IT services across different data centers and hybrid cloud environments.
The course covers how to manage both on-premise systems and cloud services and how vRealize Automation Service Broker can aggregate content in native formats from multiple clouds and platforms into a common catalog. You will learn how to interface vRealize Automation with other systems using VMware vRealize® Orchestrator™ and how to use vRealize Automation to manage Kubernetes systems and leverage other systems.
This course makes heavy use of hands-on labs.
This course is also available in an On Demand format. For more information, select this link: VMware vRealize Automation: Install, Configure, Manage [V8] – On Demand.
- VMware vSphere® 6.7 U2
- VMware vRealize Automation 8.0
- VMware vRealize Orchestrator 8.0
- VMware vRealize® Lifecycle Manager™ 8.0
- Experienced system administrators and system integrators responsible for designing and implementing vRealize Automation
By the end of the course, you should be able to meet the following objectives:
- Describe the vRealize Automation architecture and use cases in cloud environments
- Manage vRealize Automation entities on VMware and third-party virtual and cloud infrastructures
- Configure and manage Cloud Accounts, Projects, Flavor Mappings, Image Mappings, Network Profiles, Storage Profiles, Volumes, Tags, and Services
- Create, modify, manage, and deploy Blueprints
- Connect to a Kubernetes Cluster and manage images and deployments
- Customize services and virtual machines with cloudConfig
- Configure and manage the Service Broker
- Configure and manage ABX actions, custom properties, event broker subscriptions, and VMware vRealize® Orchestrator™ workflows
- Integrate with vRealize Orchestrator
- Install vRealize Automation with VMware vRealize® Suite Lifecycle Manager™
- Describe Cloud Automation Services (Cloud Assembly and Code Stream).
- Use logs and CLI commands to monitor and troubleshoot vRealize Automation
This course requires completion of one of the following courses:
- VMware vSphere: Install, Configure, Manage [V6.x]
- VMware vSphere: Fast Track [V6.x]
Experience working at the command line is helpful.
This course requires that a student be able to perform the following tasks with no assistance or guidance before enrolling in this course:
- Create VMware vCenter Server® objects, such as data centers and folders
- Create a virtual machine using a wizard or a template
- Modify a virtual machine’s hardware
- Migrate a virtual machine with VMware vSphere® vMotion®
- Migrate a virtual machine with VMware vSphere® Storage vMotion®
- Configure and manage a vSphere DRS cluster with resource pools.
- Configure and manage a VMware vSphere® High Availability cluster.
If you cannot perform all of these tasks, VMware recommends that you complete one of the prerequisite courses before enrolling in VMware vRealize Automation: Install, Configure, Manage.
Bookings are closed for this event.
Would you like additional information about this event ?