This event is currently not scheduled. If you are interested, please do not hesitate to contact us via the form below.
This two-day, hands-on course gives you the skills to deploy and use VMware vRealize® Network Insight™ to ensure an optimized, highly available, and secure infrastructure for your applications. You will learn the features, components, architecture, and benefits of vRealize Network Insight and how to use it to simplify daily operation and troubleshooting tasks.
This course is also available in an On Demand format. For more information, select this link: VMware vRealize Network Insight: Install, Configure, Manage [V5.0] – On Demand.
- vRealize Network Insight 5.0
- Network professionals and who design, build, operate, manage, and troubleshoot software-defined networking and security, and application owners who need visibility across multi-cloud environments
By the end of the course, you should be able to meet the following objectives:
- Explain the features and architecture of vRealize Network Insight
- Describe the vRealize Network Insight installation and upgrade processes and requirements
- Navigate the vRealize Network Insight GUI
- Describe major use cases for vRealize Network Insight and their benefits
- Use vRealize Network Insight to monitor, operate, analyze, and troubleshoot the infrastructure supporting your applications
Students taking this course should have general networking and security knowledge.
Before taking this course, students should take the following courses or have equivalent knowledge and experience:
- VMware NSX: Install, Configure, Manage [V6.4]
- VMware vRealize Network Insight Fundamentals
Would you like additional information about this event ?