This event is currently not scheduled. If you are interested, please do not hesitate to contact us via the form below.
This two-day course is designed for data center administrators who are responsible for the day-to-day management of a VMware vSphere® environment using VMware vRealize® Operations™. This course will teach you how to use vRealize Operations as a forensic and predictive tool. The course is based on VMware ESXi™ 6.7, VMware vCenter Server® 6.7, and vRealize Operations 7.0.
Note: If you have taken the VMware vRealize Operations: Install, Configure, Manage course, duplicate content makes this course unsuitable for you.
This course is also available in an On Demand format.
• vRealize Operations 7.0
• ESXi 6.7
• vCenter Server 6.7
Experienced system administrators
By the end of the course, you should be able to meet the following objectives:
• Identify features and benefits of vRealize Operations
• Use interface features to assess and troubleshoot operational issues
• Recognize how to use vRealize Operations components to build scalability and availability
• Recognize effective ways to optimize performance and capacity in data centers
• Troubleshoot and manage issues and configurations using alerts and dashboards
• Create policies to meet the operational needs of your environment
This class requires completion of one of the following courses:
• VMware vSphere: Install, Configure, Manage [V6.x]
• VMware vSphere: Optimize and Scale [V6.x]
Or system administration experience with vSphere deployments
Would you like additional information about this event ?