Date(s) - 26/11/2020 - 27/11/2020
In this two-day course, you focus on learning the tools and skills necessary to troubleshoot VMware vSAN™ 7 implementations. You gain practical experience with vSAN troubleshooting concepts through the completion of instructor-led activities and hands-on lab exercises.
- VMware ESXi™ 7
- VMware vCenter Server 7
- VMware vSAN 7
Storage and virtual infrastructure administrators who want to be able to perform initial troubleshooting on their software-defined storage with vSAN
By the end of the course, you should be able to meet the following objectives:
- Describe the software components of vSAN and their roles
- Diagram how the components relate to each other
- Use Skyline Health to investigate and help determine failure conditions
- Use the command-line tools to help determine failure conditions
This course requires meeting one of the following prerequisites:
- Understanding of concepts presented in the VMware vSphere®: Install, Configure, Manage [V7.0] course
- Completion of the VMware vSAN: Deploy and Manage [V6.7] course or equivalent experience with vSAN
- Experience working with command-line interfaces
The course presumes that a student can perform the following tasks with no assistance or guidance before enrolling:
- Use VMware vSphere® Client™ for common operations
- Create and manage VMware vCenter Server® objects, such as data centers, clusters, hosts, and virtual machines
- Create and modify a standard switch
- Modify a distributed switch
- Create a VMware vSphere® VMFS datastore
- Use a wizard or a template to create a virtual machine
- Migrate a virtual machine with VMware vSphere® vMotion® and VMware vSphere® Storage vMotion®
If you cannot complete all of these tasks, VMware recommends that you complete the VMware vSphere: Install, Configure, Manage and VMware vSAN: Deploy and Manage courses before enrolling in VMware vSAN: Troubleshooting.
Bookings are closed for this event.
Would you like additional information about this event ?