This event is currently not scheduled. If you are interested, please do not hesitate to contact us via the form below.
This five-day, intensive hands-on training workshop provides you with advanced knowledge, skills, and abilities to achieve competence in troubleshooting the VMware vSphere® 6.7 environment. This workshop is aimed at experienced system administrators and introduces methods and skills that use management command-line interfaces (CLIs) and VMware vSphere® ClientTM. This workshop focuses on investigating and resolving problems, analyzing log files to help you recognize log file entries that identify root causes, and configuring specific key vSphere features.
• ESXi 6.7
• vCenter Server 6.7
• Senior system administrators, experienced system administrators
• Senior system integrators, experienced system integrators
By the end of the course, you should be able to meet the following objectives:
• Use the command-line interface, log files, and vSphere Client to diagnose and resolve problems in the
• Practice Linux commands that aid in the troubleshooting process
• Analyze vSphere log files and determine the root cause of specific problems
• Troubleshoot storage problems and apply the appropriate resolution to these problems
• Troubleshoot and resolve networking problems
• Troubleshoot virtual machine problems, including migration problems, snapshot problems, and connection
• Identify VMware ESXi™ host and VMware vCenter Server® problems, analyze failure scenarios or
misconfigurations, and rectify them
• Troubleshoot performance problems with vSphere components and apply mitigations
• Configure and manage the vSphere infrastructure to improve availability and operational stability
This course requires completion of one of the following prerequisites:
• VMware Certified Professional 6.5 – Data Center Virtualization (VCP6.5-DCV)
• VMware vSphere: Install, Configure, Manage [V6.7] (with two years production experience)
• VMware vSphere: Optimize and Scale [V6.7]
• VMware vSphere: Troubleshooting Workshop [V6.7]
• VMware vSphere: Fast Track [V6.7]
• Equivalent knowledge and administration experience with ESXi and vCenter Server
Experience in working with a command-line interface is highly recommended, as is completion of VMware vSphere: Optimize and Scale [V6.7].
Would you like additional information about this event ?