This event is currently not scheduled. If you are interested, please do not hesitate to contact us via the form below.
This five-day, accelerated, hands-on training course is a blend of the VMware vSphere: Optimize and Scale and VMware vSphere: Troubleshooting courses. This Fast Track course includes topics from each of these advanced courses to equip experienced VMware administrators with the knowledge and skills to effectively optimize and troubleshoot vSphere at an expert level.
• VMware ESXi 7.0
• VMware vCenter Server 7.0
Attending this course meets the training requirement to achieve the following certification:
- VMware Certified Professional – Data Center Virtualization (VCP-DCV)
- Experienced system administrators
- System engineers
- System integrators
By the end of the course, you should be able to meet the following objectives:
- Introduce troubleshooting principles and procedures
- Practice Linux commands that aid in the troubleshooting process
- Use command-line interfaces, log files, and the vSphere Client to diagnose and resolve problems in the vSphere environment
- Explain the purpose of key vSphere log files
- Monitor and optimize compute, network, and storage performance on ESXi hosts
- Monitor and optimize vCenter Server performance
- Identify networking problems based on reported symptoms, validate and troubleshoot the reported problem, identify the root cause and implement the appropriate resolution
- Analyze storage failure scenarios using a logical troubleshooting methodology, identify the root cause, and apply the appropriate resolution to resolve the problem
- Troubleshoot vSphere cluster failure scenarios and analyze possible causes
- Diagnose common VMware vSphere® High Availability problems and provide solutions
- Identify and validate VMware ESXi™ host and VMware vCenter Server® problems, analyze failure scenarios, and select the correct resolution
- Troubleshoot virtual machine problems, including migration problems, snapshot problems, and connection problems
- Troubleshoot performance problems with vSphere components
• Understanding of concepts presented in the VMware vSphere: Install, Configure, Manage [V&] course.
• Equivalent knowledge and administration experience with ESXi and vCenter Server
Experience with working at the command line is highly recommended.
Would you like additional information about this event ?