This event is currently not scheduled. If you are interested, please do not hesitate to contact us via the form below.
This two-day training course is for operators and administrators who create and manage virtual machines. This course provides you with an understanding of VMware virtual machine features in VMware vSphere® 6.7. By combining lecture and hands-on labs, you gain the skills required to work effectively with VMware virtual machines.
• ESXi 6.7
• vCenter Server 6.7
Technical professionals with system administration skills and operators responsible for managing virtual machines using VMware ESXi™ and vCenter Server.
By the end of the course, you should be able to meet the following objectives:
• Describe virtualization, virtual machines, and vSphere components
• Describe the concepts of server, network, storage, and desktop virtualization
• Deploy, configure, clone, and manage virtual machines
• Use VMware vCenter Server® to monitor virtual machine resource usage
• Use VMware vSphere® vMotion® and VMware vSphere® Storage vMotion® to migrate virtual machines
• Use VMware vSphere® Distributed Resource Scheduler™ and VMware vSphere® High Availability to
optimize the performance of your vSphere virtual environment
This course has the following prerequisites:
• System administration experience on Microsoft, Linux, and Solaris
• Understanding of basic network and storage concepts
Would you like additional information about this event ?