This event is currently not scheduled. If you are interested, please do not hesitate to contact us via the form below.
This five-day, hands-on training course provides you with the advanced knowledge, skills, and abilities to achieve competence in troubleshooting the VMware vSphere® 7.x environment. This workshop increases your skill and competence in using the command-line interface, VMware vSphere® Client™, log files, and other tools to analyze and solve problems.
• VMware ESXi 7.0
• VMware vCenter Server 7.0
Attending this course meets the training requirement to achieve the following certification:
- VMware Certified Professional – Data Center Virtualization (VCP-DCV)
Attending this course is also recommended if you aim to achieve the following certification:
- VMware Certified Advanced Professional – Data Center Virtualization (VCAP-DCV) Deploy
- System administrators
- System integrators
By the end of the course, you should be able to meet the following objectives:
- Introduce troubleshooting principles and procedures
- Use command-line interfaces, log files, and the vSphere Client to diagnose and resolve problems in the vSphere environment
- Explain the purpose of key vSphere log files
- Identify networking problems based on reported symptoms, validate, and troubleshoot the reported problem, identify the root cause, and implement the appropriate resolution
- Analyze storage failure scenarios using a logical troubleshooting methodology, identify the root cause, and apply the appropriate resolution to resolve the problem
- Troubleshoot vSphere cluster failure scenarios and analyze possible causes
- Diagnose common VMware vSphere® High Availability problems and provide solutions
- Identify and validate VMware ESXi™ host and VMware vCenter Server® problems, analyze failure scenarios, and select the correct resolution
- Troubleshoot virtual machine problems, including migration problems, snapshot problems, and connection problems
- Troubleshoot performance problems with vSphere components
- VMware vSphere: Fast Track [V6.x] or [V7]
- VMware vSphere: Install, Configure, Manage [V6.x] or [V7]
- VMware vSphere: Optimize and Scale [V6.x] or [V7]
- Equivalent knowledge and administration experience with ESXi and vCenter Server
Experience in working with a command-line interface is highly recommended.
Would you like additional information about this event ?