Date(s) - 12/07/2021 - 14/07/2021
During this 3-day course, you focus on deploying and managing VMware vSphere® with Tanzu. You learn about how vSphere with Tanzu can be used to orchestrate the delivery of Kubernetes clusters and containerized applications in a vSphere environment.
This course is also available in an On Demand format.
• VMware vSphere® 7
Experienced system administrators and system integrators responsible for designing and implementing vSphere with Tanzu
By the end of the course, you should be able to meet the following objectives:
• Describe vSphere with Tanzu and use cases in on-premises environments
• Deploy vSphere with Tanzu
• Describe VMware Tanzu Mission Control
• Describe the VMware NSX® networking requirements for vSphere with Tanzu.
• Describe vSphere with Tanzu on NSX-T Data Center
• Describe vSphere with Tanzu on vSphere Distributed Switch
• Create and manage vSphere with Tanzu namespaces
• Deploy and run container applications on vSphere with Tanzu
• Deploy and configure Harbor
• Describe the VMware Tanzu™ Kubernetes Grid™ service
• Deploy a Tanzu Kubernetes Grid cluster
• Deploy and run container applications on a Tanzu Kubernetes Grid cluster
• Describe the vSphere with Tanzu lifecycle
• Use logs and CLI commands to monitor and troubleshoot vSphere with Tanzu
This course requires completion the following courses:
• VMware vSphere: Install, Configure, Manage OR VMware vSphere: Optimize and Scale
• VMware NSX-T Data Center: Install, Configure, Manage
Experience working at the command line is helpful.
This course requires that a student be able to perform the following tasks with no assistance or guidance before enrolling in this course:
• Create VMware vCenter Server® objects, such as data centers and folders
• Create a virtual machine using a wizard or a template
• Modify a virtual machine’s hardware
• Migrate a virtual machine with VMware vSphere® vMotion®
• Migrate a virtual machine with VMware vSphere® Storage vMotion®
• Configure and manage a vSphere DRS cluster with resource pools
• Configure and manage a VMware vSphere® High Availability cluster
If you cannot perform all of these tasks, VMware recommends that you complete one of the prerequisite courses before enrolling in VMware vSphere with Tanzu: Deploy & Manage.
Would you like additional information about this event ?