This event is currently not scheduled. If you are interested, please do not hesitate to contact us via the form below.
In this five-day course, you will configure and secure unified endpoint activation, registration, and authentication. You will learn how to integrate industry-recognized enterprise technologies with VMware Workspace ONE®. Through a combination of hands-on labs, simulations, and interactive lectures, you learn how to configure and manage the endpoint lifecycle. The principles of enterprise mobility, unified endpoint, and identity management are addressed throughout the course. You will leave the training empowered with the foundational skills and knowledge needed to effectively implement Workspace ONE.
This course is also available in an On Demand format. For more information, select this link: VMware Workspace ONE: Deploy and Manage [V20.x] – On Demand.
- VMware Workspace ONE 20.x
- VMware Workspace ONE UEM 20.x
- VMware Workspace ONE Access 20.x
- VMware Workspace ONE® Boxer
- VMware Workspace ONE® Content
- Workspace ONE administrators, experienced mobility and identity administrators, account managers, solutions architects, solutions engineers, sales engineers, and consultants
By the end of the course, you should be able to meet the following objectives:
- Identify and describe major components of the Workspace ONE solution
- Identify and describe the enterprise integration and productivity components
- Explain the concept of the Digital Workspace and the Digital Workspace experience
- Identify authentication technologies used in Workspace ONE
- Navigate the VMware Workspace ONE® UEM and the VMware Workspace ONE® Access™ consoles
- Install, configure, and validate integrated components
- Explain the integration of the Workspace ONE solution with directory services
- Create and explain environment group structures
- Demonstrate end-user Workspace ONE portal configuration
- Configure Workspace ONE registration and activation
- Enroll and manage mobile devices and endpoints
- Provision and secure applications
- Enable the unified application catalog
- Apply single sign-on and multifactor authentication
- Integrate with virtual desktop infrastructure (VMware Horizon® virtual desktops and applications)
- Create and implement profiles, authentication policies, and role-based access controls
- Explain and issue device commands
- Manage email configurations
- Integrate with content resources and provision access
- Explain and analyze reporting and auditing
- Leverage VMware Workspace ONE® Intelligence™ for advanced reporting and automation
- Apply general troubleshooting techniques
- Implement unified endpoint management with Workspace ONE
This course has no prerequisites.
Would you like additional information about this event ?