This event is currently not scheduled. If you are interested, please do not hesitate to contact us via the form below.
In this two-day course, you learn to investigate, analyze, and determine issues that might occur with all the different components of the VMware Workspace ONE® UEM (Unified Endpoint Management) platform. Understanding how to effectively troubleshoot product issues enables administrators to understand how product services communicate and function—in turn optimizing service and software health management. Troubleshooting is the backbone of service maintenance and management.
This course is also available in an On Demand format. For more information, select this link: VMware Workspace ONE: Unified Endpoint Management Troubleshooting [V20.x] – On Demand.
- VMware Workspace ONE® 20.x
- VMware Workspace ONE UEM 20.x
- VMware Workspace ONE Access® 20.x
- VMware Workspace ONE® Boxer
- VMware Workspace ONE® Content
- Workspace ONE administrators, account managers, solutions architects, solutions engineers, sales engineers, technical support engineers, and consultants
By the end of the course, you should be able to meet the following objectives:
- Summarize the general logic of Workspace ONE UEM issue troubleshooting
- Describe when and why to use logs for troubleshooting
- Outline the best practices for Workspace ONE UEM console issue troubleshooting
- Outline the steps of collecting Workspace ONE UEM Device Services logs
- Summarize the process flow of VMware AirWatch® Cloud Connector™
- Summarize the best practices of Workspace ONE UEM Enterprise Integration issue troubleshooting
- Understand the various methods for logging and troubleshooting supported device endpoints
- Summarize the general troubleshooting logic of resolving Email Management issues
- Troubleshoot VMware AirWatch® Secure Email Gateway™ or PowerShell related issues
- Summarize the best practices of Application Management issue troubleshooting
- Summarize the best practices of Content Management issue troubleshooting
This course requires completion of one of the following courses:
- VMware Workspace ONE: Skills for Unified Endpoint Management
- VMware Workspace ONE: Unified Endpoint Management Bootcamp
Would you like additional information about this event ?