This event is currently not scheduled. If you are interested, please do not hesitate to contact us via the form below.
The Quill Consultancy
This course is designed for confident users of previous versions of Word who wish to use all of its features.
It is assumed you have attended our intermediate Word course (or similar) or have the equivalent knowledge. See Word Intermediate course outline.
At Course Completion
By the end of this course participants will have the skills to utilise the complete Microsoft Word feature set. Participants will feel confident in developing word processing applications for others to use.
- importing diagrams and spreadsheet data
- linking to Excel spreadsheets
- placing and resizing diagrams
- flowing text around diagrams
- headers and footers with graphics
- automatic numbering
- linking documents together
- automatic table of contents
- automatic indexing
- the outlining feature
- creating desktop publishing effects
- more on merge printing
- automating forms
Bookings are closed for this event.
Would you like additional information about this event ?