Date(s) - 01/01/2050
The Quill Consultancy
This one day course is designed for advanced users of Word.
The course covers creating forms using Visual Basic to automate the procedures in Word, incorporating dialog boxes, combo boxes and macros.
- Creating a User Form
- Adding Controls to forms – labels, text boxes, combo boxes, list boxes and buttons
- Creating an AutoNew macro
- Loading values into combo boxes
- Setting the Tab Order
- Using Frames
- Creating forms that respond to user selections
- Input and Message boxes
- Option (Radio) Buttons – select one from many
- List Boxes – Select one or more from a list
- Document Protection
By the end of this course participants will have the skills required to create dynamic forms using Microsoft Word Visual Basic. Participants will feel confident in developing word processing forms and macros for others to use.