Date(s) - 07/07/2021
9:00 am - 4:00 pm
This one-day course is appropriate if you have not used Word before or if you are self taught and wish to improve your understanding of the techniques and features of Word so you can be more efficient when using it.
It is assumed you have reasonable general computing skills and are familiar with the Windows environment.
At Course Completion
At the completion of the course you should be able to format your documents, create letters, memos and cover pages, check for spelling and grammar errors, use tables and work with longer documents.
- using the Word interface
- creating, editing, saving and printing documents
- using the clipboard
- understanding fonts
- formatting characters
- formatting paragraphs
- the role of the paragraph marker
- the ruler
- indenting paragraphs
- hanging indents
- paragraph borders
- setting tabs and tab leaders
- page layout and margins
- creating a letter, memo and cover page
- search and replace
- creating and formatting tables
- an introduction to autotext
- grammar and spell checking
- working with longer documents
- headers and footers
Would you like additional information about this event ?