Learn at your own pace
Learn in your own space
Acrobat, InDesign, PhotoShop & Illustrator.
Learn to make the most of them.
SUPER SALE ON NOW!!
Microsoft Azure Fundamentals – AZ-900T01
SALE PRICE $385 (55% discount)
This one-day course will provide foundational level knowledge on cloud concepts; core Azure services; security, privacy, compliance, and trust; and Azure pricing and support.
April 3, 2020
NOTE: If you have recently lost your job, or your business is under significant financial pressure, we are here to help will reduce the price to $200
The Quill Consultancy
Response to COVID-19
Given the current circumstances, The Quill Consultancy has put in place some precautionary measures to try and help mitigate the impacts of COVID-19 in Hobart.
How we are responding:
- Remote attendance for all participants [optional].
- All human contact surfaces disinfected daily within the Quill office.
- Minimum separation of 1 metre between participants in the classroom.
- Courtesy rescheduling of participants who feel Ill or are experiencing any flu like symptoms.
What you can do:
- Attend remotely
- Bring your own laptop or keyboard/mouse to minimise your contact with shared surfaces.
- Wash & Sanitize your hands before sitting down to use our workstations, facilities provided.
- Use polite social etiquette when coughing or sneezing.
We understand that even with these precautionary measures some people may feel uncomfortable attending their course. If you cannot make it to your scheduled course and cannot attend remotely then please let us know by calling us at (03) 6234 3883 or emailing at email@example.com.
A note on remote attendance:
- Remote participation will require access to a computer with a microphone, web camera [optional], a modern web browser [Google Chrome or Microsoft Edge] and an internet connection.
- If you wish to attend remotely let us know before the day of your scheduled training so that we can provide you with a link to join the virtual classroom.
Thank you for working with us to reduce the spread of COVID-19. Small measures taken by all can greatly reduce the impact of the virus. So let’s all do our bit.
Do you need help using Microsoft Teams?
We are currently putting together courses for using Microsoft Teams that will be available to take online. Learn the ins and outs of this powerful tool and make the most of remote working.