Microsoft Azure Administrator
Candidates for this exam should have subject matter expertise in implementing, managing, and monitoring an organization’s Microsoft Azure environment, including virtual networks, storage, compute, identity, security, and governance.
An Azure administrator often serves as part of a larger team dedicated to implementing an organization’s cloud infrastructure. Azure administrators also coordinate with other roles to deliver Azure networking, security, database, application development, and DevOps solutions.
Candidates for this exam should be familiar with operating systems, networking, servers, and virtualization. In addition, professionals in this role should have experience using PowerShell, Azure CLI, the Azure portal, and Azure Resource Manager templates (ARM templates).
- Manage Azure identities and governance (15—20%)
- Implement and manage storage (15—20%)
- Deploy and manage Azure compute resources (20—25%)
- Configure and manage virtual networking (20—25%)
- Monitor and maintain Azure resources (10—15%)