Designing and Implementing a Data Science Solution on Azure
Candidates for this exam should have subject matter expertise applying data science and machine learning to implement and run machine learning workloads on Microsoft Azure.
Responsibilities for this role include planning and creating a suitable working environment for data science workloads on Azure. They run data experiments and train predictive models. In addition, they manage, optimize, and deploy machine learning models into production.
A candidate for this certification should have knowledge and experience in data science and using Azure Machine Learning and Azure Databricks.
- The English language version of this exam was updated on May 20, 2021. Download the study guide in the preceding “Tip” box for more details about the skills measured on this exam.
- Manage Azure resources for machine learning (25—30%)
- Run experiments and train models (20—25%)
- Deploy and operationalize machine learning solutions (35—40%)
- Implement responsible machine learning (5—10%)